Friday 18 June 2010

It's Official

Oh, wow.

It's official. They have sent me an invite.

I am going to be joining the Peace Corps. After over a year, after filling forms and writing essays and seeing doctors and being tested and stressing and worrying, there's nothing else. The last hurdle was cleared, there's nothing more. I am invited to join the Peace Corps.

She gave me no hints about where I'll be going. All I know is that I'm leaving in September and the rest of the information is in the mail.

It's done. I'm going.

Oh...wow.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, from another English Lit major. What are we Lit majors doing in the PC?!I'm so excited for you. Please keep me updated on where you're going. eMail me from my blog, please. I can't wait to hear where you'll be. Best regards, KathyDavisPeaceCorps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweeeet!!!~~~~ Congrats, girl! We will miss you while you're gone but you so deserve this wonderful experience! What fantastic stories you'll be able to tell your Goddaughter!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.